Clan VZP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan VZP

Forum of a Warcraft 3 VZP Clan.

You are not connected. Please login or register

And so 4.2 is released and a big time of changes...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

For some time I've been slowly reducing my activity due to many factors, like involvement in new game project, University course, my girlfriend, a job and Warcraft 3 shitness itself. I decided to implement 4.2 as is and I don't think I am going to have much time either playing or updating it. Any time an issue arises, please create a thread and let me know that something needs fixing. I'll try to find enough time to fix the problem and release new version, but this is something I can't promise. On the case I must highlight that VZP project isn't completely scrapped by me and it's only my time a case which I ain't got much enough to keep playing and/or updating the game.

Due to this factor I shall downgrade every Shaman onto a Grunt and choose a new Chieftain, somebody active enough to hopefully keep the Clan and VZP itself running. It is not an offence towards anyone, absolutely not, I just want to keep it clear for everyone, that VZP needs somebody lot more active than me, someone who can bring the order back into this mess and keep the clan alive, perhaps brining more members into it than I ever managed myself. Whoever will find himself promoted I'd just want to warn because of a one thing back in the clan history that once happened. Promote to Shaman only those, who you trust at 100%, just like I did. There's plenty of retards who might turn up having a Shaman, and remove from clan everyone he can. Be aware of those elements, they're out there, somewhere... Who knows, maybe somebody else will run it better than I ever did, and Clan itself might grow bigger. I followed one rule, whoever was offline for longer than 30 days is likely not to ever come back. I used to remove those players from a Clan, but I never applied this rule to Shamans and Grunts. Whoever ever managed to get promoted earned enough respect to be given lots more time than a simple Peons. Activity can be checked overhere:

http://classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/war3-clan-profile.aspx?Gateway=Northrend&ClanTag=VZP

Unfortunately, bot as well will stop working as I will be unable to keep it running. I am ready to give both bot with cofig file, a banlist with a very 4172 bans and a ClanVZP.Bot login. Whoever will be interested, who could maintain a bot (better than I do) then take your chance. If you have a good computer (most of you have better than mine!), a possibility to run it more often than me (I had to shut it down for nights and only one game could run at a time), let me know. If you don't know how to host, there is a plenty of tutorials out there, which are proving that nearly everyone can host, I couldn't myself long ago, and it's been fixed, so try it.

Anyway guys, it was a great time and pleasure for me to spend time playing with you and I hope to have some time to do it again in the future. This is not a goodbye, this is sorry, maybe next time.

Anyone wishing to contact me:

Skype/ djxeed
Msn/ djxeed@hotmail.com
Email/ lukaszherba@gmail.com
Facebook/ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1568764171

Yours, Fanny',

Last edited by Fanny.Shaver on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total

https://clanvzp.forumotion.com

HaRdC0rEe

hey everyone!

1. What about happy why he dont do your job?

2. If he can not do this I would suggest as chiftrain!
if no one has something against this.

3. Because he bot... iam not sure about it because sometinmes i want to play other maps than VZP so i have to close the bot and come on ,on own acc! but i think i can do the part to be the chiftrain!

Happydee

Happydee

HaRdC0rEe wrote:hey everyone!

1. What about happy why he dont do your job?

Core, Im playing only then when fanny's on. And Im to lazy to take lead over our clan.

In my opinion Psychopat, should take lead (let's wait for his answer).

Warcraft 3 is dying since D3/SC2, are available. Waiting for full house is getting harder each day.

HaRdC0rEe

Yes Wc3 is no longer played of by many but I think it's a shame because it is a very interesting game! Throughout the whole clan is inactive, no Shamana is online to invite new players and yes, it is now almost impossible to get a full game .... so it's almost useless to bring bot online because much player think our map is to heavy because all are only play sdk or reloaded as this game plays much vile simply in contrast to ours! And I think if d3 comes out, many players will leave wc3 and we wont get a full vampirism.....!

PsychoPat

In my opinion Psychopat, should take lead (let's wait for his answer).
i won't do this job. I'm not interested in leading the clan. Furthermore i will be less online, i'm about to spend more time for school. well, hard should do the job, he's the one with the graetest activity at all.

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

Hardcore has been granted Chieftainship. Time will show what will happen.

https://clanvzp.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com