Clan VZP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan VZP

Forum of a Warcraft 3 VZP Clan.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vamps in bot games

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vamps in bot games Empty Vamps in bot games Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:49 am

E1ement

My personal view is, that two vzp vamps shouldn't play in bot games. If you put yourself in a newb place, he's turning up to play, he's getting raped like a pig, then no wonder people prefer to play sdk. It ain't a way to get people interested in the game by raping them in it, instead, they should be shown opportunities.

2Vamps in bot games Empty Re: Vamps in bot games Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:33 am

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

i tried to explain that to people, nobody listens.

https://clanvzp.forumotion.com

3Vamps in bot games Empty Re: Vamps in bot games Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:08 pm

E1ement

i just think people need more attention. no one will play a game if on first attempt to play will get raped. people who don't know a map will not even pay more effort to know it better, as they disliked it so much in early stages.

4Vamps in bot games Empty Re: Vamps in bot games Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:00 am

Moenghus

so i should wait for a bunch of vzp's, that i can play with friends my favorite warcraft map?

i dont expect a answer, im only disappointed...

5Vamps in bot games Empty Re: Vamps in bot games Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:04 am

EquilasH

I partly agree with you.
Random vamps are mostly REALLY bad and you will have a hard time even communicating with them, they will refuse to share resources and will refuse to buy what you ask them to buy. Even when asking nicely.
Also, even 2 or 3 good VZP humans on a team with not complete noobs (i.e people who played mostly SDK but played a few VZP games)can give 2 VZP vamps a hard time (by hard time, I'm just saying that in such a game there will at least be competition and you won't be able to predict 100% who wins).
And really, if it's 2 randoms (most likely since VZP's prefer to vamp together) or 1 random+1 VZP, how do you expect them to win under these conditions, considering there are almost always a few VZP's in the games.

EDIT: Obviously Moenghus and I won't go vamp together if we're the only VZP's in the game, that wouldn't be any fun for either team.

6Vamps in bot games Empty Re: Vamps in bot games Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:16 am

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

The purpose is not to turn people against the map. But it's not entertaining for anyone to play it. a newb is losing his slayer every 1-2 minutes, you grab best items and go into his base like it's defenseless. that is NOT the way to gain popularity. Moen, put yourself in a position, you play with a bunch of newbs and you see any two vzp vamps on the bottom, enjoyable?

/Equ
if two vzps are able to stop you then you just must practice more. these regulations are not against peons, only promoted players, make note, that your grunt promotion have been automatic,

7Vamps in bot games Empty Re: Vamps in bot games Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:04 am

EquilasH

I clearly stated as a condition that no one else were noobs.. As in they know how to actually blink on and off the platform to prevent their slayer from dying. Maybe 2 vzp's was an understatement, but fact is that if the rest of the people aren't that bad and they are teaming with some good vzp's then it's not completely predictable.

EDIT: And another point I made was that not many VZP's like to play with a random vamp, which means that you'll most likely play against 2 VZP's or 2 randoms.
I agree that neither is funny or balanced, but honestly, as a human I'd prefer competition rather than just sitting there building up a base without ever having to bother about both my slayer and my base.

Also I never claimed to not be in need of practice, afterall I haven't played much more than 20 VZP games, while a lot of you have played more than 400 games.

8Vamps in bot games Empty Re: Vamps in bot games Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:52 pm

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

Is it challenging being raped? I wouldn't feel like being challenged when vamps have 20 wood after first night.

I also want everyone to know, this is not telling you NOT to play on vamps. Play if you want, I am just trying to highlight few things, as much for you on humans noob vamps aren't a challenge, that you on vamps find no challenge in noob humans. Play vamps any time you want, but feel mercy, get only as much wood from slayers as you need, show humans opportunities instead of raping them, that is the way of gaining popularity!

9Vamps in bot games Empty Re: Vamps in bot games Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:55 am

Fanny.Shaver wrote:Play vamps any time you want, but feel mercy, get only as much wood from slayers as you need, show humans opportunities instead of raping them, that is the way of gaining popularity!

Where is that goddamn "Like" button??! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]