Clan VZP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan VZP

Forum of a Warcraft 3 VZP Clan.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Overpowered nuke

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Overpowered nuke Empty Overpowered nuke Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:00 pm

wuZaa

Hi, i don't know if this post is right here but i didn't find a better one. What i have got to say is that Vamps Nuke is a bit too overpowered. I played several games in which vamps just leveled the strong nuke and killed any builder before teching enough builder motivation to prevent this is possible(jeppe knows what i mean^^). I think something should be done about this.
I also think that shuriken is a bit too strong. In my opinion it would be better if vamp could still attack, or if he cant attack he should only be slowed.
Greets

2Overpowered nuke Empty Re: Overpowered nuke Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:36 pm

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

Shuriken itself is a net with no attack possibility. It's a mix between Net and Entangling Roots. Deals no damage for the price of lenght, and again, disables attack for the price of reduced length. Death Coil is meant to deal massive damage, that is what you must be aware of if you or stay close. As long as you don't know what's Vamp's nuke, stay hidden. I also must perform few changes in Envenomed Strike and Shuriken as both are bit delayed, I already found out what's wrong and because I don't think I have something to implement any time soon, then we won't see new version soon. There's also a bug which disallows Invunerable Vampire to bestow potion of damage.

https://clanvzp.forumotion.com

3Overpowered nuke Empty Re: Overpowered nuke Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:32 am

wuZaa

K it's just bizarre playing (my opinion)if vamps do this strategy. And using solo bases is rly hardly possible (Eye + Coil). Especially if u are the only more or less (in my case rather less;-) ) skilled player and the others dont have bases u could hide during the critical phase. However i hope i find a way to avoid being powned so early. ^^

4Overpowered nuke Empty Re: Overpowered nuke Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:15 am

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

In the other hand, it's a Vampire gamble to rush coil early, as it will be quite useless in a late game.

https://clanvzp.forumotion.com

5Overpowered nuke Empty Re: Overpowered nuke Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:18 am

E1ement

At least humans aren't that cocky soon like taking Vampire attention Very Happy There is some sort of risk now Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com