Clan VZP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan VZP

Forum of a Warcraft 3 VZP Clan.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggest a hero!

+7
E1ement
Happydee
Blue-Chicken
Borader
Harkir
HaRdC0rEe
Fanny.Shaver
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Suggest a hero! Empty Suggest a hero! Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:29 pm

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

I am trying to get humans a variety of slayers to choose from to encourage quite few tactics to play. If you can suggest any hero, post it here. Please be aware, that it must fit a 1.10 gameplay and hero itself must have one defensive ability, offensive and an ultimate. Go on... Wink

https://clanvzp.forumotion.com

2Suggest a hero! Empty Re: Suggest a hero! Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:30 am

HaRdC0rEe

My suggestion for a hero: A hero in Fallen artahs style!?
Spells: Blood Frenzy, Healing, Blink and as ulti no idea how to call the spell, however, is not a permanent one but him and the slayer aktivirt then gets +50 to all stats, 75 armor, 150 damage!
Str type!

3Suggest a hero! Empty Re: Suggest a hero! Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:07 am

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

I am trying to keep slayers without healing, and blood frenzy, I guess increasing attack speed will be kinda useless, as at some point, level 50+ slayers are reaching the maximum attack speed anyway.

4Suggest a hero! Empty Re: Suggest a hero! Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:28 am

HaRdC0rEe

ahh k then i have too make a new idea

5Suggest a hero! Empty Re: Suggest a hero! Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:39 am

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

ive recieved a hero suggestion of a hunter:

net - mainly an entangling roots with longer effect but no damage. doesn't disable attack and casting ability
owl scout - providing a full sight owl scout for a short period of time beginning with 500 up to 5k sight range (needs changing into something in my opinion)
blink ofc
transformation - turn into another form for 15 seconds to DOUBLE HP and DAMAGE (well, i don't know myself...)

comment.

6Suggest a hero! Empty Re: Suggest a hero! Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:06 am

Harkir

Can we still suggest heroes? There is 10 heroes at the moment. Just curious.

7Suggest a hero! Empty Re: Suggest a hero! Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:46 am

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

Hero suggestions are closed. 10 heroes for 10 players, and it shall stay like this. Unless you want to suggest a change somewhere.

8Suggest a hero! Empty Re: Suggest a hero! Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:05 pm

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

Pikeman's Lance Stab will be swapped with Shockwave or something with similar effect.

9Suggest a hero! Empty Re: Suggest a hero! Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:59 am

Borader

Dunno if I can still suggest a hero because there are already eleven of them and tavern is full, but I still give it a try.

My idea would be a Gnome - still a representant of a human race from out there somewhere. VZP is lot different to other Vampirisms due to the fact of how slayers are important. In most cases Vampires (including me) don't even bother using Eye of Darkness and only harass slayers as much as possible. Fact. Gnome skills:

Mine (dealing damage to be discussed) but detonates in large radius as long as stepped near it with delay (to be discussed).

Statis Trap - slows down movement and attack speed for (period of time to be discussed) with also some delay.

Of course blink and stats bonus

As an ulti, a device that is being linked to a Vampire which disallows him to move away from (range to be discussed) the device for a time (to be discussed) but device itself could be destroyed.

10Suggest a hero! Empty Re: Suggest a hero! Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:26 am

Blue-Chicken

Blue-Chicken

I think that mine should be replaced with a defensive skill and stasis trap could be an object which you lay down which has a range of 500 or so which slows the vamps attack + movement speed, but everything else seems fine.

11Suggest a hero! Empty Re: Suggest a hero! Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:45 pm

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

My point of view:

Mine dealing damage in radius of 300 with (0.3% x ability level) of vamp hp but activates only if vamp is in range of 50 and has 2 seconds detonation delay. Max 20 mines around the map.

Statis trap slows down vamp movement and attack speed by 50% in radius of 400 for 0.5sec x ability level. activates only if vamp is in range of 50. Also 2 seconds detonation delay.

Both those mines can be revealed with EoD and because of detonation delay quickly destroyed.

Ulti lasts 15 seconds and can be destroyed with 5 hits, no matter what damage is carried. When attached to any vamp he cannot go further than 150 range away from this device.

12Suggest a hero! Empty Re: Suggest a hero! Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:53 am

Happydee

Happydee

My suggestion is:

Firelord (fire mage) int based

Offensive skill:
Fireball, that deals 35dmg (lvl 10 = 350)
While used on Vampire, can set on him burn status, that take no dmg, but... (look ulti)

Deffensive skill:
(no name yet), change the Firelord into flame*?, that gives him evasion 7,5% per lvl (lvl 10 = 75%). That spells duration is always
10sec, just chance for evasion grow.

Blink, stats

Ultimate skill:
Firebomb, AoE(400/500range?) that deal 10% HP, to Vampires. Also put burn status on Vampires that deals 1% Hp each second for 10 seconds. Used with fireball can make him burn longer, for another 10sec.

13Suggest a hero! Empty Re: Suggest a hero! Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:33 am

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

What about this ulti dealing extra +1% per second of burn duration remaining?

In total my idea. Transform info something fire-related isn't bad, but no evasion. For each time Vampire will attack transformed Firelord will get +3 seconds burn. Burn itself would decrease attack damage by 30% (as fire arrow tower does) Fireball could add 5 seconds burn. Of course Anti magic shield blocks ulti %damage as it does in case of all magic damage.

14Suggest a hero! Empty Re: Suggest a hero! Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:56 pm

Happydee

Happydee

BLABLABLA
Here's my new idea:

Assasin, agi based

offensive skill:
CD: 15sec
Mana cost: 35 per lvl (350/lvl10)

Blade Slash (65psyhical dmg +65/lvl),Why psyhical?
Cause that hero is created for solo game, if in games are a lot of newbs.
Each use that skill gives Assasin 3 agility.
Another efect of that skill is poision status.
That make Vampire poisoined, that slows him, and deal 1%hp for 4sec.

deffensive skill:
CD: 60sec
Mana cost: 60 per lvl (600/lvl10)

Blade Mastery, 2x dmg each stack
That skill is similar to Pikeman's Vortex Shield,
But in here for each stack of used blade mastery you gain 2x more dmg per stack.

Blink

Abbilites, if it's not problem I would like to make for him other system, like 3agi/2str/1int per lvl.

ultimate skill:
CD: 120sec
Mana cost: 720

Poison shot*? (not sure for name)
It deals 1%HP each 2sec, till 20%HP or even dead. Each 2sec poision get stronger.

15Suggest a hero! Empty Re: Suggest a hero! Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:58 am

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

Not fitting game theme.

16Suggest a hero! Empty Re: Suggest a hero! Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:25 am

Blue-Chicken

Blue-Chicken

My idea is a hero called Baron

Defensive skill- castable dodge so he is able to target dodge on other slayers or himself
lvl 1- 3% dodge (lvl 10 - 30%)(500 range)

Offensive skill- a mana steal attack castable on vamps and vanqs, lvl 1- 20 mana steal (lvl 10- 200 mana)(500 range)

Of course blink + stats

Not quite sure of an ulti though, or names for attacks.

17Suggest a hero! Empty Re: Suggest a hero! Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:43 am

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

For now there will be 4 new heroes (all int - unfortunetely), we need plently of agi suggestions, tho there is one in my mind:

Blade Shield - to give back Vampire 100% of his damage dealt.
Shuriken (or whatever it is spelled) magic damage - ordinary nuke
Vicious strike - ulti dealing extra damage for the amount of hitpoints this hero have lost (1/4501 hp would deal 4500 dmg).

18Suggest a hero! Empty agi hero Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:22 am

wuZaa

Hi, i got an idea for an agi hero. The first ability is mirror image (Image doesn't deal damage, and lasts at first lvl 1sec + 0,5 per level). As second I would suggest an abilty to stop/decrease vamps mana/ health regeneration for a short amount of time or to increase the mana regenerationan of an allied hero shortly (could also be an aura) And as ulti I suggest an ability to gain permanently control over one vanq/ shade of the vamps. + Blink ofc
What do u think about it?

greets,
wuZaa

19Suggest a hero! Empty agi hero Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:34 am

wuZaa

For the ulti i got another idea:
It could be an ability to kill all vanqs and shades of all players. I just don't know if there should be a bounty but i think its better not.

20Suggest a hero! Empty Cleric/monk - hero suggestion Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:38 pm

dexter

Not a healing hero!

Agility based.

Offensive (attack) spell will deal some damage to the vampire + extra damage for each extra attack, let's say "Holy attack enlights Vampire and deals X magic damage + X magic damage for time enlighten. Could be an automated ability.

Defensive ability temporarily turns any allied unit invulnerable.

Ultimate (well, there are no summon spells, so just my idea, might not feed VZP them though) will summon Archangels to help fight with Vampires, their strength to be discussed.

21Suggest a hero! Empty Re: Suggest a hero! Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:33 am

E1ement

archangels would have any abilities, or maybe ai controlled?

22Suggest a hero! Empty Re: Suggest a hero! Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:46 am

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

Offensive isn't bad. Would been some data added.

Defensive could be useful, but I am not going to give humans invulnerability just like that. In the other hand, targeted unit would have to lose his ability to attack for as long as shield lasts.

Ulti sucks. Make note, 90% ultis in game can be used on whatever Vampire is carrying. You can't balance clean damage, as it will either deal too much in the beginning or too little later.

23Suggest a hero! Empty Re: Suggest a hero! Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:17 am

E1ement

Maybe summons holy light which damages Vampire for X for X seconds?

24Suggest a hero! Empty Re: Suggest a hero! Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:54 am

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

Like what, 1% hp for 25 seconds? Useless.

25Suggest a hero! Empty Re: Suggest a hero! Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:01 am

E1ement

What about swapping vamp's hp with his mana?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next