Clan VZP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan VZP

Forum of a Warcraft 3 VZP Clan.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breath of the Dying

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Breath of the Dying Empty Breath of the Dying Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:20 pm

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

I have recently regained lots of time for myself by dumping stupid bird, ending my university course and fucking the job off Smile

VZP is comeing back, but perhaps not the Vampirism, but completely different game with only similar system. Breath of the Dying, not just Vampires, not just versus humans. Ancient Evils vesrus Living Ones shall now clash in an epic battle for death and glory. Vampires, Wraiths, Demons, Werewolves and Gargoyles to be taken to bring doom to the mortal world, or a number of heroes from different races to be chosen to help Living Ones survive the great battle for the future of the world. As in VZP, each ancient evil shall have a number of spells to choose from. Completely different selection system will now provide each player with an idea what is he chosing, lots of new spots (enlarged map - yeh... SDK size...) items. Map is already 90% finished. Questions? ASK!

----

Hope somebody still visits the forum, automatic emails have been sent out.

https://clanvzp.forumotion.com

2Breath of the Dying Empty Re: Breath of the Dying Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:42 pm

Blue-Chicken

Blue-Chicken

Is this still going to be on Warcraft 3? Because i think most of the clan have stopped going on there for example me and markussen play LoL now instead.

3Breath of the Dying Empty Re: Breath of the Dying Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:53 am

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

It is on wc3. I decided to run this game first in order to have it sorted before moving to any other platform like Mort-Game or maybe one day Warcraft 4. It's nearly finished, should take me another two weeks to completely finish and polish it to the beta progress.

Most of the clan stopped, yes, I know. But I am not going to make a clan this time, I'll just concentrate on playing/improving the game, if people wish to play it, they might have a chance as I am definitely going to buy a bot for a month or so to see what's the interest like.

4Breath of the Dying Empty Re: Breath of the Dying Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:42 am

ptizza

ptizza

The best way to spread the map is to make bot host it, isn't it?

So if you need help or server for bot hosting - send me a msg.

Waiting for new map so muuuch Smile

5Breath of the Dying Empty Re: Breath of the Dying Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:52 pm

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

I will put a bit more info about the map on the weekend.

6Breath of the Dying Empty Re: Breath of the Dying Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:00 am

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

Vampire looks exactly the same as he did on VZP 4.2.

WEREWOLF:
Nukes: (all nukes at melee range)
Flesh Hunger - deals low damage to a single target but heavily slows, great for builders
Force of Lycan - Temporarily convinces to neutral, even builders, very dangerous (neutral turned slayers will attack other slayers and can be killed by other slayers-however, they will still be able to level up)
Envenomed Fangs - Single target, very high damage per second, good multi-purpose nuke
Claw Pierce - Chance to instantly kill target if hit from behind, can kill both slayers and builders

Support:
Enraged Killer - Growing damage on single target for continuing attacks, passive
Lycanthrope - Temporary attack speed bonus, uber attack speed, dispellable
Prowl - Invisibility, reduces movement speed but deals backstab damage on impact, dispellable
Adrenaline - Attack speed bonus depending on enemies in range, uber in arenas, dispellable

Explore:
Fetch - Detects alive units in range, good for arenas
Wolf Spirits - summons wolf which heads to the random builder, chance to find few bases at a time
Child of the Night - passive true sight at night

Healing:
Fury of the Lycan - Heals his wounds using damage taken (means if we attack werewolf when this spell is working 200 damage will actually heal him for 200)
Revitalize - Heals extact % of hitpoits (3% +3% per level) weak on early game, but very powerful on late
Rabid - Passive regeneration
Bloodthirst - Strong Aoe healing depending on enemies in range, good in arenas

WRAITH:
Essence of Evil - Single target, pulls towards wraith, medium damage, great for pulling builders out of the base or heroes from arenas
Mist of Darkness - Self Aoe, damages and silences targets in range
Brain Sap - Steals hitpoints from target unit
Death and Decay - High damage depending on target hitpoints, Aoe, the healthier units in aoe are the higher damage is, very hard to kill anything with this spell but deals massive number of damage to multiple healthy targets, of course good use in arenas, especially gold as all heroes are then close to each other

Support:
Spiritual Tunnel - Teleport back to the middle of the map, saves plenty of time, interruptible
Inner Dive - Dive(blink) damaging all on it's path, cannot pass through structures, cliffs, trees, great for chasing fleeing enemies
Cursed Rift - Invisibility, movement speed, deals damage to units wraith passes by, will be very imba on ultimate level
Horror - Aura reducing attack speed of enemies nearby, great for fighting slayers who ARE actually fighting

Explore:
Ghostly Beam - A long range beam in front of Wraith, it's very narrow, but with wise use can explore massive number of spots
Soul Dance - Summons number of spirits around Wraith, can summon them to target locations or keep for himself when hunting
Repression - Permament flying fiend summon, this unit can be easily killed

Healing:
Spiritual Lights - Aoe spirits healing over time with strength increased by enemies nearby, good for heroes, also useful in bases with many builders and sprites as those also increase it's power, very weak against solo spots
Avante - Heals entire life with delay, interruptible
Inception - creates two clones which deal no damage and take extra damage, but by the end of the spell when they disappear all hitpoints they had left will heal Wraith, they cannot go further than 400 else they will disappear and never heal wraith
Ancestral Rift - Comes back to life amount a period ago, higher level increases time backwards

These three heroes are fully playable now.

I am currently working on Demon, and afterwards immediately starting work on Gargoyle, got some basic ideas for Chimaera (not sure if it will be released any time soon) as well, but this is a bit further case.

- Few new items for both Good and Bad ones.
- Sprite now carries two items, cannot use them, if dies items perish.
- New upgrade for Humans, Deep Pockets for second inventory slot for builders.
- Consumable store next to gold arena. Both Good and Bads can use buy items there, for their own currency.
- Map has been enlarged (my dick needs too) to just about sdk size(sigh...)
- Few new spots, also solos.
- Gold arena has been moved to the bottom right side of the map.
- Humans no longer build shops, those are available next to the slayer arena.
- Remade slayer arena.
- Remade middle of the map, praying spots look bit different and no bugs will be available now for nobody. Praying - if ever done will be a great privilege, not a way of a playing.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO HELP TESTING, LET ME KNOW ON SKYPE

Breath of the Dying Logo_skype_resizeDjxeed

7Breath of the Dying Empty Re: Breath of the Dying Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:40 am

ptizza

ptizza

me Very Happy

8Breath of the Dying Empty Re: Breath of the Dying Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:52 pm

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

Map progress has been highly dropped because of a recent wc3 patch. This editor patch removed end/if function which was VERY VERY commonly used in most of my triggers, due to this fact, many had to be changed, and some even deleted as it was far too complicated to put changes, that is why from nearly finished map I had to get back and start update nearly over. Well, after all, I am slowly progressing...

9Breath of the Dying Empty Re: Breath of the Dying Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:50 am

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

Okay, I will launch a beta test this saturday on about 11am CET time, so make sure to get me on skype if you wish to test.

10Breath of the Dying Empty Re: Breath of the Dying Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:10 pm

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

Demon will be definitely finished by this saturday, and a bits of Gargoyle will be probably started, so here's info about Demon, his spells and possible use:

NUKES:
Charge - attacks single target, deals huge damage and stuns, can be interrupted, cannot pass through cliffs and other obstacles, can pass through units, great for chasing runners

Pitfall - self cast aoe, deals medium damage per second for 10 seconds, if any enemies will stay for the entire spell duration in the pit he will take massive overall damage, great use in gold arena to kill quite few unexpecting nothing golders, especially int based

Doom - single target spell, fully silences the target, deals high damage per second, good for builders and main disablers

Taunt - self cast aoe, taunts enemies in range, deals low aoe damage, can also taunt muted slayers by resurrection stone to make them attackable

SUPPORT:
Hellish Cloud - invisibility spell, deals aoe damage on impact, great mix with Pitfall, dispellable with orb of lightning of course

Underworld Fires - immolation, deals damage to any enemies, good multipurpose support spell

Infernal Chains - spell providing a devastation chance, to deal massive damage to structures, however, chance for any building to be 1 hit with this spell is probably even less than winning in lotto, so if that happens to you, go play lotto...

Rain of Fire - channeling aoe spell, deals some decent damage, does not deal damage to buildings

EXPLORE:
Shattered Earth - provides random explosions around the map which explore for entire spell duration, explores invis units as well, good if you dont know where to start from, quite good on level 10

Dark Lord Vision - explores any units around the map that are below a certain amount of hitpoints, quite good for chasing low hp slayers, since then they will remain revealed

Diabolic Senses - summons few flying fiends around demon that aim living units, providing true sight and travel up to 2.5k distance, very useful in any arena

HEALING:
Hellguard - summons few imps that heal any allies in a very little aoe, healing is very strong but as soon as you're not in aoe you're losing precious healing, easy to count with Shadow Priestess or talisman of will

Hellfire Blast - Demon keeps exploding with fire, this heals demon and nearby allies and damages alive units in range, very good arena healing

Engulfed Fires - absolute immunity towards and loss or gains of hitpoints. with this buff demon cannot die at all, blocks even arena damage, short duration

Dark Lord Powers - creates a single fire nova which heals demon and nearby allies, good mutlipurpose healing

11Breath of the Dying Empty Re: Breath of the Dying Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:36 pm

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

Demon finished, fully playable. Starting work with Gargoyle. The sooner, the better, as it's the last one Smile

12Breath of the Dying Empty Re: Breath of the Dying Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:09 pm

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

Gargoyle is being done, hopefully will be ready next saturday. For now I'll release his skill build.

NUKES:

Stone Gaze - short range, deals medium damage and stuns for decently long time, good multipurpose nuke.

Earth Shatter - Self aoe, deals high damage, slows nearby opponents, quite good for dozens of enemies.

Terror - opposite to Taunt, deals damage and makes enemies to run 250 distance away. Running process can be obviously stopped, deals some medium damage. Self Aoe. Good for defences with builders attacking.

Boulder Toss - tosses a big rock that hits the ground and stuns all opponents in range, deals no damage, long stun, Aoe. Excellent for hitting multiple targets or running builders as this is a very fast nuke.

SUPPORT:

Uplift Purpose - sacrifices % of his total life to deal same amount in damage on his next attack, works for both buildings and living units. Of course damage is being reduced by armor indicators. Quite a good offensive ability, but spell must be used within 10 seconds from the cast.

Camouflage - invisibility spell, stuns on impact, slows gargoyle during invisibility.

Rock Hard - passively provides extra damage reduction against ranged attacks. Excellent if you aim defences more than slayers.

Fissure - slams the ground to deal damage to all unit in the path in front of the Gargoyle. Good multipurpose second nuke.

EXPLORE:

Cliff Vision - provides random exploration around a random cliff in the playable map area. All spots are built of cliffs anyway, so pretty much the same chance to explore each one. Of course spots built of more cliffs have higher chance to get scouted.

Rock Throw - Tosses a rock that explores in the chosen direction. Quite good exploration spell.

Stony Path - permanently places a rocky tile on the ground which permanently provides sight for gargoyle.

HEALING:

Stone Form - transforms gargoyle into a stone with fast regeneration and a very high armor. Great to heal during attack and leave ally unaffected and continuing attacking. Pretty much useless in arenas

Rebuild - nearby cliffs are healing gargoyle, more cliffs stand for more healing, could be quite weak in solo spots and arenas, but great at massive spots with lots of cliffs

Powderising Strength - Gains hitpoints from damaged buildings, simply structure lifesteal, great if you don't bother with slayers at all, but remember, you're a very easy nuke target.

Evil Alternation - activates shield which gains damage and when deactivate heals for a % of damage gained. excellent healing spell for those with great reflex.

13Breath of the Dying Empty Re: Breath of the Dying Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:15 pm

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

Gargoyle finished, testing tomorrow, same time, make sure to turn up Very Happy

14Breath of the Dying Empty Re: Breath of the Dying Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:47 pm

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

Since someone somehow uploaded a deprotected and full of cheats 1.8 I upload the one and only supported version.

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/213568/

Don't play other shits.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com