Clan VZP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan VZP

Forum of a Warcraft 3 VZP Clan.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Admin rights

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Admin rights Empty Admin rights Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:46 pm

wuZaa

Due to the fact that nearly all our shamans are offline all the time, i suggest to give Hardcore the same command over the bot as shamans do, because he is very active and could manage a lot of games this way. I also suggest to think about promoting him to shaman and make someone who is offline all the time to grunt again. This is because I think a shaman is a shaman for his skill AND for his activity.

2Admin rights Empty Re: Admin rights Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:51 pm

I am not going to defend the fact that i have not been online that much the last 5-6 days. I have been very busy, but you'll see me back online from now on again.

Cya in there Smile
Jeppe0210

3Admin rights Empty Re: Admin rights Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:03 pm

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

It's quite bad to demote someone due to lack of activity. As you can see, some people aren't fucked off from a clan after months of inactivity simply because they are grunts. If someone has been promoted then it's for a reason. I will grant some more people control over a bot. I can't promote anyone else for the Shaman as clan ain't got enough members. It's about 15 members for each shaman. At the moment we have 42, so even if I'd downgrade someone I couldn't promote anyone as we haven't got enough to have even three shamans. I know Insert is having fun with his nasty girlfriend and I know happy's pc is fucked and he's using some shitty lagging laptop to play occasionally. I ain't involving myself to what is jeppe and psycho doing, but I will not downgrade them just because of a lack of activity. I sent core password on his PM here, just tell him to login and get it + some info of how to use bot.

https://clanvzp.forumotion.com

4Admin rights Empty Re: Admin rights Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:53 am

wuZaa

Don't understand me wrong, I got no problems with any of the shamans and I didn't say this to anger somebody but i just thought that if we got for example a new candidate who wants to join and no shaman is on all the time this doesn't look attractive. And so I thought switching shamans would be a good idea...
And thx for giving bot control to more players (which was the main reason for writing...)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Create a forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com