Clan VZP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan VZP

Forum of a Warcraft 3 VZP Clan.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestion

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestion Empty Suggestion Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:47 pm

tourer

I been playing Vampirism VZP a bit and I have some suggestions about it.
You could have some income upgrades for hums, maybe wood and gold, like buy upgrade for 1 gold which will give 1 gold every 1h, next upgrade 2 gold, and 2 gold per houer, and 3 gold every 20 minutes. Could be similar with wood like there have been in Crazys Vampirism, a wood shipment. Wood upgrade for Vampiers is stupid becouse pro humans can wood block vams.
Some more abilites for biulder could be like divine shield or clone but after research. You decide. Thanx.

2Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:09 am

wuZaa

u could just say: Let's overpower hums to to disable any balanced gaming!...

3Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:40 pm

dexter

humans aren't overpowered, in fact i find humans quite weak when dealing with too good vamps.

4Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:35 pm

dexter wrote:humans aren't overpowered, in fact i find humans quite weak when dealing with too good vamps.

Group together. Share resources and you will realize that humans aren't that weak.

5Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:35 am

E1ement

no more wood, shipment would be fine, but should be lot more expensive than was in crazys. abilities for builder are not bad, but for what price should be researched?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]