Clan VZP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan VZP

Forum of a Warcraft 3 VZP Clan.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Few suggestions

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Few suggestions Empty Few suggestions Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:34 pm

E1ement

Okay, some calculation here:
Let's say a soloing vampire with veins of blood is doing a base.

with double healing level 6 he will gain 3.6k x 2 which is 7.2k + his 6k hp (roughly).

13.2k hp in total, divided by 75 (1x level5 arrow tower [65% armor type reduction + armor reduction]) gives like 176 shots (+ regeneration) let's say, 200.

I could clearly say, simply divided by two extra healings gives a near 100%(+/-) so according to this calculation I suggest:

A passive healing regarding a chance with 3% each time Vampire takes damage. higher level gives stronger healing

Pros - Probably the best baser possible vs mass, no mana cost

Cons - count on luck, shit at slayers because arena deasnt attack but only drops hp, weak vs few strong towers.
-----------------------------------
Another suggestion is new invisibility spell which will make attacked unit to sleep (sleep is not a stun). I already spoke with fanny about that he said he want everything on forum. Unit once attacked is woken up and can take actions, could be attacked by both enemy and ally (i bet coding wouldn't be a problem) i know we cant attack slayers now, but it can be dome somehow. Times etc to be discussed of course. Why sleep? At some point, imagine you run for your level, and then BAM, you sleep, nothing you can do, but your friends can help you, that is the case!

My pure suggestion would be 1 sec of sleep per level of Sleepwalk(?)
------------------------------
Another thing i spoke with few people about;
I know upg center is full, why not to give people few more researches in tc?

Suggesions:
Slayer upgrade (bonus movement speed) - imagine a case: a naked vampire, no items at all, nice and easy target to kill, you have a mistress, 4 heaven keys, gem to see the fucker + orb to remove the buff. he's still faster!

An item to buy (like book of purity) to ping vamps on the map. I had a game, nice zealot ready to kill vamp, but he said i will never win cos i can't find him. well, i know i theoretically won it, but i still wanted to make things completely clear by killing the bitch and say: "HAHA! You see fucking piece of noob, i killed you!" with a decent cost of wood it wouldn't let people to use it very often.

2Few suggestions Empty Re: Few suggestions Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:53 am

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

Healing in my opinion should be counted that way:

6k hp vamp, takes 75 damage for each attack.

6000 / 75 = 80

But Vamp will heal a bit early depending on level of his healing, any normal vamp with self heal will start it when lost AT LEAST 3200hp so:

3200 / 75 = 42
3600 / 75 = 48

90 / 2 does 45 so i guess it should be 4.5% chance. I still can't see this healing in game. See what others say. I had already a mid chat about that sleeping thing, also want to see what would others think about it.

https://clanvzp.forumotion.com

3Few suggestions Empty Re: Few suggestions Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:05 pm

E1ement

why nobody comments?

4Few suggestions Empty Re: Few suggestions Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:08 am

Blue-Chicken

Blue-Chicken

i think a slayer speed upgrade would be too imba, boots of speed is supposed to hinder your slayer by taking up an inventory slot, if there was a slayer speed upgrade the vamps wouldn't have much chance.

5Few suggestions Empty Re: Few suggestions Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:28 am

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

Ill take a chance to comment. Whenever Vampire must run from a single slayer, it's clear that it's over. Even if you grab the best boots you'll never catch a vamp on shadowrun. It's just a noob vamp who's claiming himself unkillable because he runs away. Upgrade wouldn't be cheap though, but boots aren't solving the problem.

6Few suggestions Empty Re: Few suggestions Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:19 am

E1ement

what about a possibility to choose a default ability? current is reincarnation

we could have a taunt with a massive range to switch towers - humans could count it using northern blessing

teleport ability that would enable vamp to teleport back to the middle

some auras to choose

7Few suggestions Empty Re: Few suggestions Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:00 am

Moenghus

this would make pikemans ulti useless.

8Few suggestions Empty Re: Few suggestions Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:44 am

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

Moenghus wrote:this would make pikemans ulti useless.

(+1)

9Few suggestions Empty Re: Few suggestions Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:23 pm

wuZaa

I got another suggestion: I would like to have sheme on a short cooldown in the beginning. This is to prevent vamps from farming builders in the beginning with hardly a chance to escape. Getting motivation is nearly impossible if vamps can follow you that easy. This is a experience from several matches in which this even happened to players much better than I am. Just shooting all the builders makes game so lame...

10Few suggestions Empty Re: Few suggestions Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:59 pm

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

wuZaa wrote:I got another suggestion: I would like to have sheme on a short cooldown in the beginning. This is to prevent vamps from farming builders in the beginning with hardly a chance to escape. Getting motivation is nearly impossible if vamps can follow you that easy. This is a experience from several matches in which this even happened to players much better than I am. Just shooting all the builders makes game so lame...

Sheme? You ever watched what I am doing? I get my lb destroyed, I build new one and I go harass vamp so he will show me his nuke. If he won't then I accept worst possible system, like both have DC. Means I don't scout, I get basic wall and hide.

11Few suggestions Empty Re: Few suggestions Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:20 pm

wuZaa

it is not about the nuke what i complain but the fact of hiding being impossible if vamps once have shades and follow u whereever u go.

12Few suggestions Empty Re: Few suggestions Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:43 pm

Fanny.Shaver

Fanny.Shaver
Admin

Shades are quite slow comparing to builder, it's easy to escape them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com