Clan VZP

Forum of a Warcraft 3 VZP Clan.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Next Version (4.2)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Next Version (4.2) on Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:44 pm

Even though 4.1 has just been released during the first game it's been discovered that Templar's holy aura is also reducing movement speed of allied units. This isn't a massive issue, so I won't release a hotfix, just fix it for 4.2

-Fixed Holy Aura

/edit2
-All other invis spells than Shadowrun have a slight movement speed increase

/edit3
-Fixed burn animation which was occasionally granted to both Vampires

/edit4
All spells have been set initially off and are only turned on if triggering hero is selected

Last edited by Fanny.Shaver on Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:41 am; edited 5 times in total

View user profile http://clanvzp.forumotion.com

2 Glich/Bug/Fail on Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:28 pm

I'm sorry to say it fanny, 3.7 have a very very big bug! In start when you choose what you want. (At vampires) if you wait and don't take anything it stuck. It did with me. I couldn't do ANYTHING! Not even messages. The only thing i could was Alt+F4 and go out. My vamp mate could play but i couldn't. Actually i don't know why it happened. But if you will look at it i'm glad Smile

View user profile

3 Re: Next Version (4.2) on Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:13 pm

FUCKING MASSIVE bug- storm shaman lvl 1 can get ulti

View user profile

4 Re: Next Version (4.2) on Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Blue-Chicken wrote:FUCKING MASSIVE bug- storm shaman lvl 1 can get ulti

-epic Surprised

5 Re: Next Version (4.2) on Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:32 pm

Markussen10 wrote:I'm sorry to say it fanny, 3.7 have a very very big bug! In start when you choose what you want. (At vampires) if you wait and don't take anything it stuck. It did with me. I couldn't do ANYTHING! Not even messages. The only thing i could was Alt+F4 and go out. My vamp mate could play but i couldn't. Actually i don't know why it happened. But if you will look at it i'm glad Smile

Well, whatever happened didn't happened to me. I left the dialog to run for 20 minutes, simply clicked all of them after that, all were fine. I can't establish what could have happened until I get this working for myself. Triggers looks okay.

6 Re: Next Version (4.2) on Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:11 am

Fanny.Shaver wrote:
Markussen10 wrote:I'm sorry to say it fanny, 3.7 have a very very big bug! In start when you choose what you want. (At vampires) if you wait and don't take anything it stuck. It did with me. I couldn't do ANYTHING! Not even messages. The only thing i could was Alt+F4 and go out. My vamp mate could play but i couldn't. Actually i don't know why it happened. But if you will look at it i'm glad Smile

Well, whatever happened didn't happened to me. I left the dialog to run for 20 minutes, simply clicked all of them after that, all were fine. I can't establish what could have happened until I get this working for myself. Triggers looks okay.

Hmm, alot of people is stucking. Played about 3-4 games. ALL games at least 1 vamp is getting stucked, and leaving!
Actually i don't know how it happend but it actually did happend :s

View user profile

7 Re: Next Version (4.2) on Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:00 am

I KNEW IT! That he will fuck up something! Haha... Very Happy He never check everything before he upload the map.

.....E
......P
.......I
........C

.........F
..........A
...........I
............L

View user profile

8 Next Version (4.0) on Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:08 pm

- Fixed Veins of Blood
- Redone Shuriken
- Redone Envenomed Dart
- Firelord's Pyro will deal 60 damage for second burn
- Reincarnation Timer will not show during Spiritual Walk
- Spiritual Walk will steal 15% mana +2% x ability level
- Builders will be invulnerable in the start of the game until ordered an action

//edit
- Statis Trap range has been increased to 200
- Mine will deal 0.5% damage per level of ability
- Ultimate Mine will deal 7% damage and have it's range doubled

//edit2
- Fixed Frog Transformation preventing Witch to gain levels when transformed
- Fixed Potion of Damage which wasn't boosting damage when mixed with Blood Potion

//edit3
- Added all the rest buffs to be removed by Soulstone, for now Entangling Roots, Shuriken, Silence and Electro Shock are irremovable

//edit4
- New hero, Exorcist (see suggestions)
- Other Taverns but a main one are no longer clickable

//edit5
- New spells for Vamps, new nuke:

Very short distance, very long stun, single target, no damage

and only ally healing spell, long range, very strong healing

9 4.1 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:50 am

Due to repeating bug connected to Builder Motivation (don't ask why) I am forced to remove 5hp/s regeneration from it and add 5 more levels to it.

/edit1
Fixed shuriken which wasn't disarming vamp,

/edit2
Some tooltip fixes,
Further changes in Reincarnation Timer,

/edit3
Two new heroes, both STR, Dwarf and Templar,
Few cosmetic fixes in messages,
Few fixes in builder resource refund,

/edit4
New Vamp exploring spell,

/edit5
Dropped Spiritual Walk cooldown by approximately a half,

/edit6
After a mid debate i dedided to implement additional spells for Vampires:

Passive healing for vamp, 3.3% chance each time vamp takes damage, 400hp/lvl,
Invisibility that sleeps target on impact,
Invisibility that slows target on impact,

/edit7
During tests with new passive healing, it's healing power remains at 400hp/level of ability, but chance has been decreased to 1%,
I am currently doing tests with new tool which is dramatically reducing map loading speed up to 80% (my best loading time was 12sec, and most of you know that I load quite slow). I am still trying to master it, and I might need some more time.

4.1 should be released on friday 29/10 (today) afternoon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | Video games | World of Warcraft | © PunBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com